Selling or buying a commercial or residential property is a major decision and a significant commitment.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a property, then look no further. Property lawyers will provide you with effective advice before, during and after the exchange period to protect your rights.
Our property lawyers will:
• Explain the issues involved in the sale or purchase of your property.
• Explain the difference between buying or selling by Public Auction or Private Treaty
• Tell you what costs are involved including stamp duty
• Advise you about your contract for Sale
• Advise you about and negotiate special terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of your property
• Attend to your lenders' requirements
• Organise searches and enquiries to ensure you get what you think you are buying
• Ask the seller the right questions about the property being sold
• Organise settlement
Our property and conveyancing services include:
• Buying and selling a property.
• Transferring a property.
• Off the Plan Purchase.
• Torrens Title.
• Company title.
• Buying and selling a business.
• Commercial and retail leasing.
• Residential leasing.
• Leasing disputes.
• Easements, covenants and disputes over easements.
Our aim is to limit costs as much as possible, to maximise the service and protect your investment and interests.
For further information, contact us for friendly and professional services using the enquiry form.